Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Computational Knowledge: Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, mathematics and
given domain to design appropriate computing models for a given problem and/or requirements.
- PO2 Problem Analysis: Apply fundamental knowledge of computing, mathematics and domain
in order to analyze, identify, formulate and solve computing problems.
- PO3 Design/Development of Solutions: Design and evaluate solutions, systems, components, processes for
specified set of needs/requirements with appropriate consideration of societal values and industry standards.
- PO4 Conduct investigations of complex Computing problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including
design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5 Modern Tool Usage: Use of modern tools for delivering milestones like project development, testing, management, etc. with cognizance
of limitations of these tools.
- PO6 Professional Ethics: Learn and inculcate professional ethics, cyber regulations, professional responsibilities and norms of professional
- PO7 Lifelong Learning: Acknowledge the need for continual professional development and practice it through self-motivated,
- PO8 Project management and finance: Perform role-play of individual, team member and/or project leader while working on projects
built on the computing and management principles to solve problems in various domains and environments.
- PO9 Communication Efficacy: Demonstrate efficacy in verbal and non-verbal means of communication like reports, design
documentation and presentations to elaborate about complex computing activities for concerned stakeholders.
- PO10 Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Provide conducive environment for innovation and entrepreneurship leading
to solutions for betterment of individual and society.