Sports Cell Activities: 2017-18
- Sports cell aims to foster team spirit and sportsmanship of the players.
- Students participate in Indoor & Outdoor sports.
- Teams participated in inter collegiate events like cricket, Athletics, badminton, volleyball and showed remarkable performance.
- Annual inter class sports events under Indradhanu were held in two parts. Indoor games were held in first half of academic year i.e. on 16th Sept 2017 and 23rd Sept 2017. It included 3 indoor games-
Table Tennis, Carom and Chess. The outdoor games were held in second half of academic year i.e. from 7th Jan 2018 and 14th Jan 2018. It included 4 outdoor games- Badminton, Cricket, Football, and Volleyball. All classes participated in various games.
In these inter class matches, Sameer Mapari (MCA II - B) was declared as Best Player - Boy Category and Seema Deshpande (MCA II - B) was declared as Best Player - Girl category for the A. Y. 2017-2018.
- Blood donation camp was held on 24th March, 2018 and 33 bags were collected. The camp was organized by Janakalyan Blood Bank, Pune
Cultural Activities: 2017 - 2018
- 1) Induction Function: On 12th August 2017 Induction Function were held. It was organized by IMCC students to welcome new incoming batch.
- 2) Independance Day Function: (15th Aug 2017) Independance Day was celebrated with Wg.Cdr.M.Y. Marathe as a Chief Guest.
- 3) Inaugural Function: On 19th August 2017 IMCC organized Inaugural & Felicitation Function for Academic year 2017-18.
Professor (Group Captain) Deepak Apte (Retd), Professor and Director at MIT Group of Institutes, Pune delivered the
Key Note Address. The IMCC meritorious students were awarded at the hands of Professor (Group Captain) Deepak Apte. He also gave away 'Best Outgoing Students' awards.
- 4) Purshottam Karandak Competition: IMCC students participated in 'Purushottam Karandak'
Competition with the presentation of "Tuza Mazyawar Bharvasa Nay Ka?" in the primary round on 11th August 2017.
- 5) IMCC students participated in 'Abhivyakt (Dreams 2 reality)'
Competition with the presentation of "Tuza Mazyawar Bharvasa Nay Ka?" on 3th Sep 2017.
- 6) IMCC students participated in 'Vinodattam Karandak'Competition with the presentation of "Tuza Mazyawar Bharvasa Nay Ka?" on 18th Sep 2017 and own 3 rd Prize.
- 7) Annual Gathering: IMCC celebrated Annual Gathering "Indradhanu 2018" on large scale. We organized Mehendi, Rangoli, Antakshari, Poetry, Debate, Best out of
Waste, Poster Presentation, Fun Fair, Photography and Essay Competitions. Gathering was concluded with graceful
Variety Entertainment Program on 27 th January 2018. All the events were successfully conducted with overwhelming response of students. Sports and cultural events award winners were felicitated at the hands of chief guests "Mr. Anand Kulkarni" in this program. All the events were successfully conducted with overwhelming response of students.
- 8) Republic day: (26/01/2018) was celebrated with Retd. General Prafull Joshi as a chief Guest in IMCC Campus.