The Industrial Relations and Placement Department is operated by professionals with admirable work experience from Industry and Academic field. It aims at providing placement to students in reputed companies with handsome packages. A core team of reliable and talented students works along with Placement Department staff. Placement Department act as a bridge between Industry and the Academia.
Department is divided into Training and Placement Activities. Training is divided into Technical and non-Technical Training. Brush up trainings on C, C++ , OS , DS , DBMS & Software Engineering are arranged for the students. Apart from this, International Certification Trainings on ISTQB, OCJP etc are arranged in the Institute. Non-Technical Trainings include HR Interview Trainings, Soft skill Trainings and Mock Interviews are arranged by the Institute.
- To organize campus interviews and Internship Trainings(IT) for final year students.
- To impart career counseling by organizing counseling sessions by IMCC Alumni.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing students for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- Maintaining systematic interface with the Industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Alumni Meets etc
- Coordinating with the Industry to understand their requirements in terms of candidate's ability, work experience, salary range, knowledge base etc.
- Organizing Training & Placement Orientation Program for Students
- Helping every student to define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Followed by a well-defined process for scrutinizing the resumes, identifying prospective candidates with required expertise.
- Establishing robust corporate relations and enhancing industry-institute interface.
- Organizing Pre-Placements talks or Placement Drives as per requirement.
- Communicating Company Process to students.
- Guiding and inspiring students throughout the process.
- Arranging Industrial Visit activities for students.
- Organizing corporate meets, guestlectures, orientation programs, management development program, etc.
- Arranging helpful Alumni Interactions for students